1. Last movie you saw that you liked.
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.
2. A movie with your favorite cast.
Roman Holiday. Gregory+Audrey.
3. A movie you’re looking forward to see.
Toy Story 3
4. A movie by your favorite director.
5. A movie you know by heart.
6. Your favorite tearjerker.
7. A movie that blew you away.
8. A feel good movie.
9. The most aesthetically pleasing movie you’ve seen.
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind & Moulin Rouge.
10. A movie you’ve seen countless times.
Moulin Rouge. Iron Man.
11. A movie that kept you on the edge of your seat.
The Shining. Even though I know the ending.
12. A movie you wish more people would see.
13. A movie you think is overrated.
I think most movies are overrated.
14. Favourite movie from your childhood.
The Little Mermaid
15. Favourite movie franchise.
That's tough. Star Wars most likely. The old ones.
16. Favourite movie based on a true story.
Star Wars. Oh wait. Um, I just watched Chaplin. That was pretty fantastic.
17. Favourite movie based on a novel.
Fight Club. Best book to movie transfer.
18. Favourite animated movie.
19. Favourite movie based on a comic.
20. A movie with the best soundtrack.
Moulin Rouge. School of Rock.
21. A guilty pleasure movie.
Any horrible documentary about Courtney Love & Kurt Cobain.
22. Favourite musical.
The Music Man & Moulin Rouge.
23. Favourite foreign movie.
The French version of Beauty & The Beast that was made right after WW2.
24. A movie everyone hates but you.
Does Plan 9 count?
25. Favourite classic movie.
26. Your favourite comedy.
Waiting for Guffman
27. A movie from your favourite actor/actress.
I've already put those on the list.
28. A movie that has had a huge impact on you.
The Princess Bride. I was 8 the first time I saw it and it still just *gets* me.
29. Favourite character from a movie.
Corky St. Clair from Waiting for Guffman. Princess Anne from Roman Holiday.
30. If you could preserve one movie for future generations, what movie would that be?
The Big Lebowski. ;)